Moving Time Again (#607)

In just two weeks I will be moving from Westport Beach.  It has been home since April.

Six months is a long time for me to stay in one place.  I have been learning though to be comfortable in one place but travel more in the area.  Adventures close to home are still adventures.

The ocean still surprises me every day with its gifts ~

Gift1

Abalone Shell found washed ashore

oxo ~ Annie

Gift2

another Heart Shaped Rock to add to my collection

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Moving Time Again (#607)

1. Connie T says:

The shell is so pretty.

2. Sandy Pickard says:

Where will you be moving to?

3. Alice says:

I collect heart shaped rocks, too. That one’s a beauty! Where are you heading?

4. Arianna Rose says:

Wow, that Abalone Shell is huge! Such a pretty swirl of colors too. The person you gave it to must be enjoying it. 🙂

5. Sherrill Parry says:

What a great find with both, the shell and rock. I can see how much you enjoy your beach travels, I would too! Love it.

6. nomaggsrush says:

Lovely finds, enjoy the road!

7. Frances D says:

Reblogged this on She Who Blogs and commented:
    I found Annie aka Tin Can Traveler via Cee from https://ceenphotography.com/. Reading just one of her posts led me to reading everything in the Latest Posts section of her sidebar. She says a lot in her not very long posts which include her own beautiful photos. Nowplease excuse me while I go explore as her older posts. I’m an official Tin Can Fan!