A Month Of Sundays: Day 11 (#539)

All the way, all ….the…..way…..on my climb up to the top of Multnomah Falls today, my butt, my legs, my hips kept screaming why? why? why are you torturing us?  Turn around, for God’s sake, woman, turn around!

But, baby, on the way back down they were all sashaying from side to side saying oh, yeah, we got this.  We be smokin’.  Look at our big smiles!  We knew we could do it.

Now for the rest of the story.

After climbing a half mile, this post brought me close to tears

After climbing a half mile, this post brought me close to tears

On top of the falls ~ bless my soul ~ I did it

On top of the falls ~ bless my soul ~ I did it

Thankful for the strength of spirit that drives us to do phenomenal things ~

Annie

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

14 Responses to A Month Of Sundays: Day 11 (#539)

1. Sandy Pickard says:

Beautiful photos…wish I could enjoy it with you!

2. nomaggsrush says:

Ah, that sense of achievement, nothing beats it. Well done you, the view was worth the torture!!

God bless you – I would not have made it. No way. I had enough trouble with Bushkill falls. But thanks for the pictures at least I get to see it. Congratulations!

4. Patti Küche says:

Oh wow Annie, what a spectacular climb, well done! The 3 of 11 sign pulled me up and all I’m doing is just sitting here.

5. Chris Donner says:

And they say moss only grows on the north side of trees. They obviously haven’t spent time in our temperate rainforest climate of the Pacific Northwest. You know something is truly beautiful when it can look so wonderful even on a rainy day. Congratulations on the climb!

6. Cee Neuner says:

WOW… I love your photo from the top looking down. IMPRESSIVE. You did real good climbing. An experience you can cherish. Fabulous photos to. I see where the trail got washed out. Thanks for today it sure was fun!!! 😀 ❤

7. Connie T says:

Beautiful waterfall. I will have to go see it someday. I could not walk up that but my son would.