Dance Of The Jellies (#361)

A trip to nearby Monterey Bay Aquarium brought me a love for Jellyfish.  Affectionately called, “Jellies.”

To experience Jellies is to see their slow wondrous dance as they weave their way through their water world kingdom.

Mesmerizing

Ethereal

Ethereal

Overwhelming

Overwhelming

Playful

Playful

A visual meditation.  If you truly want to be “Zen”, sit a while and be one with the Jellies.

Ever Grateful ~ Annie

Poetic

Poetic

12 Responses to Dance Of The Jellies (#361)

1. Cee Neuner says:

WOW!!!! I just adore jellies and you have some fabulous photos of them. 🙂

• Thank you, Cee! With the super low light inside the exhibit room and restriction on using flash I was concerned but my Olympus came through in spades! I fell in love with Jellies
      there! Will always treasure the memory.

Really super great photos. So crisp and clear. They are beautiful. Great job.

3. nomaggsrush says:

In total agreement with Sher, Annie, fabulous work 🙂

4. Patti Kuche says:

Another WOW! from me Annie! Absolutely beautiful shots and fabulous detail with these amazing creatures!

5. Edge of Chic says:

My jaw dropped! Those photos are so clear its like you were in the water with them. Spectacular!

• The plexiglas used for the aquariums is 3″ to 13″ inches thick. It is crystal clear. The Japanese company that is the only company in the world to produce it, guards their secret well!

6. Ptck says:

hello
    I discovered your blog and rides CC –
    Very nice set here jellyfish, beautiful diversity in this aquarium and pretty pictures without reflection in the glass!
    Have a nice day ! Pat