Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast

Before I chose this photo, I looked at all the other entries.  They all comprised photos that were of people’s own breakfasts.  That’s nice!

I immediately thought of this photo.  A great blue heron I photographed on Lake Cleone in Northern California just after she had caught a fish and was preparing to get it “down the hatch.”

Breakfast by Nature.

Joy!   Annie

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast

1. Fergiemoto says:

Nice photo! It’s a challenge being able to capture photo opportunities like this.

Perfect! I was actually thinking of an animal eating instead of people. Two great minds running on the same track! Way to go Annie!

3. Northern Narratives says:

Wonderful photo 🙂
    I also chose an animal for my photo challenge http://northernnarratives.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/weekly-photo-challenge-breakfast/

4. Alice says:

Terrific photo, Annie! Makes me miss my kayaking buddy!

5. Jo Bryant says:

what a great shot – and who doesn’t love fresh fish

6. Still a nutritious breakfast…whether it be consumed by bird or human. : )

7. dadirri7 says:

excellent! oh i aspire to take such shots, i am full of admiration of you being there and acting in the moment!

8. Mizz says:

He can take a rest now…big catch!

9. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast | Cassie's World

10. pix & kardz says:

perfect timing on the click – thanks for sharing this brilliant breakfast post!